Search 47,817 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
Featured Property Slideshow
- 6520 GRANVILLE RD #30 ZIONSVILLE, PA $599,900
- 2066 RICHLANDTOWN PIKE COOPERSBURG, PA $549,400
- 2568 MILLBROOK DR EMMAUS, PA $275,000
- 965 HILLCREST DR S MACUNGIE, PA $265,000
- 965 HILLCREST DR S MACUNGIE, PA $259,000
- 8620 HENSINGERSVILLE RD LOT 19 MACUNGIE, PA $149,400
- 8620 HENSINGERSVILLE RD ALBURTIS, PA $149,400
- 1132 BARBARA LN LOT 18 ALBURTIS, PA $124,400
- 1132 BARBARA LANE ALBURTIS, PA $124,400
- 630 CHESTNUT ST EMMAUS, PA $95,000
- 193 MAPLE CT ALBURTIS, PA $1,600
- 358 MAIN ST EMMAUS, PA $1,500
- 9032 HAAF RD FOGELSVILLE, PA $1,275
- 142 W MAIN ST MACUNGIE, PA $725
Mick Seislove Team
Whether you're interested in buying, selling or investing, or just want to stay informed on the Lehigh Valley Real Estate market, let the MICK SEISLOVE TEAM be your guide. We have combined our professional real estate experience, marketing expertise, and local knowledge to provide you with the highest level of service and commitment. We take pride in and are passionate about our neighborhoods and we'd like to show you why the Lehigh Valley is the perfect place to call home!
Experience & Recognition
**Ranked No.1 in BHHS Lehigh Valley since 2012 *Top Producing Realtor in Macungie since 2004 **Top Producing East Penn School District Realtor since 2009 **OVER $228 MILLION in REAL ESTATE SOLD SINCE 2004 *Ranked Top 1/4 of 1% of all BHHS Agents Nationally - 2015-2017 *Top 1% in Sales of All 35,000 BHHS Agents - 2013, 2014 *BHHS Legend Award for Achieving Top Sales Production for the past 5 years - Honored Nationally at the BHHS 2016 Convention
*According to MLS statistics
A Word From Mick
As a lifelong resident of the East Penn School District and Realtor for the past 24+ years, I have extensive knowledge of its neighborhoods and surrounding communities. Since becoming a licensed real estate agent in 1989, I have remained committed to my loyal client base, whose referrals have helped me to become a top producer both locally and nationally within the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network. Whatever your particular real estate need, I can assure you that my team has the community knowledge, proven marketing techniques, experience and dedication that it takes to get results.
I currently reside in Macungie with my wife of over 25 years, Kris, and daughter, Alissa. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends outdoors, whether it be running, golfing, or visiting the Delaware and Maryland beaches. I also enjoy serving the community I am so fond of as a volunteer in many capacities.
- National Association of Realtors
- Greater Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Member
- Trustee and Lifetime Member of Macungie Historical Society
- Board Member, Ben Yorgey Foundation
- Founding Member and Steering Committee Member, 100 People Who Care of the Lehigh Valley
- Volunteer, Das Awkscht Fescht, Meals on Wheels, Miller-Keystone Blood Center and Wheels of Time